Android app development is the process by which new applications are created for the Android devices operating system. Applications are usually developed in Java programming language using the Android app software development kit (SDK), but other development environments are also available. In general, creating an Android App Development requires the SDK (Software Development Kit), an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Android Studio or Eclipse, the Java Software Development Kit (JDK) and a virtual device to test on. All this takes work to set up, and that’s before you’ve even started looking into things like Google Play Services, screen sizes, API levels…
Introduction to Java and Android
- Android Stack Introduction.
- Installing Android and creating first app on emulator
- Android Architecture and building blocks
- Android App build process.
- Java overview– Data types, Loops, Conditionals and Operators
- Android UI– resources, themes, threads etc
- Debugging in android
- Assignments on Java Classes, Objects, Methods, Instances etc
- Activities, Receivers, Adapters and Providers
- Telephony System Architecture of Android
Systems Programming and JNI Concepts
- Introduction to System programming in Android
- Java interface
- Native library implementation
- Building the sample native library
- Using native functions in Java code
- Security and Permissions.
Android Graphics and Multimedia
- Basic Graphics – Input Handling, Audio / Video playback
- Assignments on playing audio and playing video
- Accessing Files system, SD Cards
- SQLite overview, Data Binding, Content Provider
- Assignments and exposure to Lab infrastructure
- UI design aspects of Apps
- Gestures/touch/click handling
- Instantiate UI elements at runtime
- Views and Interacting with views
3D graphics in OpenGL and Android Widget
- OpenGL Introduction
- Using Threads and Models
- Texture in OpenGL
- Making a application in OpenGL
- Other standard views in Android
- Android Widget Development
- Accessing the Internet
- Using Web services
- Using Java and Java Script
- Location Sensing
- Client Server Programming
- Working with XML/JSON
Complete App Development
- Developing live App and modules
- Exposure to development on Phones/Tablets/Set top box.
- Developing custom launchers and skins.
- Full software lifecycle exposure from requirement to market launch.
- Applications utilizing location and maps
Any Student Who had pass 10th , 12th , degree or equivalent couse.